At Holmes Road Recycling we take safety very seriously.
When dropping off your scrap please keep the following in mind:
- Watch out for heavy equipment.
- Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment.
- Follow the traffic director and inspector’s directions.
- Only enter the unloading areas when instructed.
- Exit vehicle and stay in the designated area if your vehicle is unloaded with
- Do not climb on or take material from scrap piles.
- Observe “No Smoking” and “Do Not Enter” signs in the plant.
- Watch out for pedestrians while driving (especially when backing up).
- Report any injuries to the HRRC office right away.
- Dress appropriately – wear sturdy shoes and use gloves to handle scrap.